R&D Process Engineer (full-time)
Ribes Tech is a startup operating in the fields of Flexible Photovoltaics and Smart Coatings. We combine the expertise in molecular electronics of our founders with the industrial know-how of OMET Srl, share-holder of Ribes Tech and world-leader producer of printing machines.
We produce and commercialize cost-effective and easy-to-integrate photovoltaic modules designed on specific requirements. Our customer are companies willing to overcome power constraints in their electronic products by integrating our energy harvesting solution, thus enabling new features, fields of application and improved life-span.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manufacturing of OPV modules according to R&D and production plans
- Optical and electrical characterization of OPV modules
- Cooperate with colleagues to improve production process and final product, performing research on technologies, materials and external developments
- Generate multiple concepts for which you do feasibility studies and prototype verification
- Advise colleagues and impact strategic decisions
- Master degree in electronics, applied physics, materials science or related technical fields
- Relevant working experience in the field of organic photovoltaics or solution-process coatings
- Experience with working in a laboratory / cleanroom
- Hands-on and result driven mentality
- Highly motivated and willing to learn new things
- Precise, organized, and reliable way of working
A compensation package that matches your qualifications, including a competitive salary, 33 vacation days and health benefits. You will be part of a young and passionate team, working in a challenging environment with many opportunities to grow.
Further information and application
Please submit your application in English to email@example.com. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Got a prying question? You can contact Antonio Iacchetti, CEO on +39 02 2399 9808 for further information about the position.